The eufy 11s and 15c are two of the more popular, budget-friendly robot vacuums that have hit the market. We pit the eufy 11s vs 15c to look at where the similarities and differences are. Which one will come out on top?
For those who want to cut to the chase, the eufy Robovac 15c is the winner.
Let’s get into the details to see which features made me pick the 15c over the 11s.
|Product||Filter Type||Scheduling||Remote||Voice Control|
|#1. eufy Robovac 15c|
Our Best Pick
|Triple-Filter System||Yes||Yes (EufyHome app)||Yes|
|#2. eufy Robovac 11s|
In terms of size, the Robovac 11s measures 12.8 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches in height.
While the Robovac 15c measures 2.83 in height and 12.8 inches in diameter.
Both the Robovac 11s and Robovac 15c are impressive when it comes to getting under particularly low furniture because of their relatively small size.
Battery and Charging
The Eufy BoostIQ Robovac 11s is equipped with a 2600 mAh Li-on battery with about 27W of rated power, which is the same as that of the Robovac 15c. It’s an added bonus that Eufy did not compromise on the battery.
Eufy boasts that their vacuums can give 100 minutes of run time when they are fully charged. Both the Robovac 11s and the 15c take about 300 minutes to be fully charged.
Both the Robovac 11s and 15c vacuum robots are equipped with a High-performance filter (HEPA) and a dual-layer filter which is particularly useful in vacuuming strands of hair, spilled cereal, sand particles etc.
They also come with a foam filter that is particularly used for fine dirt particles and dust. The filter can be replaced after a couple of months due to the damage or deformity of the filters. This process doesn’t require any special skill or equipment.
Type of Brushes, Suction Power and Cleaning system
The Robovac 11s and 15c come with similar brush designs. They are equipped with two side brushes, a revolving brush, and a brush underneath the robot for deep carpet cleaning.
The suction power for both the 11s and 15c is around 1300 Pa at high power. Even though they’re powerful, they’re not loud. The Robovacs are pretty good with sound noise that make normal stand-up vacuums annoying.
If you need more suction power, you can get the Robovac 15c Max, which boosts the suction maximum power ranges from 1300Pa to 2000Pa.
The cleaning system for both the 11s and the 15c are the same as they both involve a 3-point system of cleaning. The system includes a counter-rotation of the 2 side brushes and the revolving brush that is used in sweeping up dirt particles.
They, however, do not support automatic dirt disposal and wet mopping. The Robovac 15c has a cleaning area of 1292ft/120m and both the 11s and 15c can be used in vacuuming hardwood floors, carpets, and rugs.
The navigation of the Robovac 11s involves the use of Infrared sensors in moving around the house. The movement of the Robovac 11s is random throughout the room and sensors help the robot evade obstacles.
The Robovac 15c movements are not pre-mapped either and the sensors direct the device while vacuuming. The sensors help to avoid obstacles or cliff drops like stairs. However, dark floors can sometimes cause a problem for the sensors as the darkness can make them hard to read.
How can we control the robot?
The 11s is controlled by a remote control. However, it’s not voice-enabled or WiFi-enabled. The Robovac 15c in contrast is equipped with voice control and a mobile app.
When you get the Robovac 15c for the first time, you have to connect to the EufyHome app by first connecting the device to WiFi with specific frequency 2.4GHz and then creating an account on the app before linking it to your vacuum robot.
The Robovac 15c is also equipped with Alexa, Amazon’s Digital Assistant, and Google Digital Assistant.
The vacuum’s dust collector should be emptied after every use to avoid clogging of the robot. The dust collector should be pulled out by pressing on the release button and ejecting it, and the contents should be properly disposed of.
Eufy recommends cleaning their robots once a week depending on how frequently you use it. During the routine cleaning and maintenance, the rolling brush should be removed and cleaned by lifting the open side of the brush and detaching it from the robot.
The side brushes should also be cleaned properly, in the event of damage or the side brushes being too bent they should be replaced with spares. The swivel wheel should be gently pulled up to enable you clean the under area carefully.
Sadly, the Eufy BoostIQ Robots are not self cleaning, so you have to carry out maintenance manually.
Robovacs Have Even More Features
- Eufy boasts the ability of its robots to adapt to the surfaces it’s currently moving over with the BoostIQ technology. BoostIQ mode increases the power from low to maximum in 1.5 seconds depending on the type of surface being vacuumed.
- The Robovac vacuum is also equipped with noise reduction technology. So that while you vacuum, the device doesn’t disturb unnecessarily. The amount of noise generated is just around 55db for both vacuums.
- The 15c is equipped with a Find My Robot feature that enables you pinpoint the location of the vacuum at any time. The Robovac 11s is not equipped with this function.
- Both the 11s and 15c have a 12 month warranty that covers internal damage.
- The 15C is perfect for homes that are smaller in size. It’s also good for multiple surface homes as it has no problem moving across surface types. It’s also great at pickup up pet hair.
Eufy Robovac 11s Pros and Cons
- Cheap and Affordable
- Smaller size
- Impressive battery capacity
- Different cleaning modes
- Easy to set up and operate
- No scheduling options
- Can not be controlled via the EufyHome app
- Not digital assistant enabled
Eufy Robovac 15c Pros and Cons
- Compact size
- Bigger dustbin can accommodate more dirt and dust
- Equipped with Amazon and Google Assistant
- BoostIQ mode enabled
- Equipped with Find my robot feature
- Low noise levels while vacuuming
- Comes with additional gadgets
- Excellently vacuums thin carpets and floors
- Relatively more expensive
- Doesn’t do a good job with thick carpets and rugs
- Might not be suitable for people with allergies
Who should buy the Robovac 11s?
- If you’re looking for a robot vacuum smaller in size.
- For those wanting a quiet and almost noiseless robot.
- If you’re looking for a robot and you are on a low budget.
- Want a simple robot without a lot of complicated, smart features.
Who should buy the Robovac 15c?
- If you want a robot vacuum with a bigger dustbin.
- Like to have smart features like voice control, digital assistants and app control.
- Those who might need the Find My Robot feature because you might lose your robot.
- If you’re looking for a vacuum perfectly suited for cleaning thin carpets and floors and makes little noise while doing so.
After going through all the details in the eufy 15c vs 11s matchup, the Robovac 15c gets the Win.
Although it is more expensive, features like the ones below make the 15c a better option than the 11s.
- Find My Robot
- Compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Voice and app control
Check out other eufy Robovac comparisons: