The eufy Robovac 11s vs 30 is a matchup of two of the best budget-friendly eufy robot vacuums out there, but which offers better value? That’s what I figure out with this comparison. I’ll tell you it’s a very tight race, so be sure to look at the details because it’s not an easy decision.
Spoiler alert! The eufy Robovac 11s very slightly edges out the 30. BUT there is a situation where there 30 is the better option. Keep reading to find out the details.
|Product||Filter Type||Scheduling||Remote||Voice Control|
|#1. eufy Robovac 30|
|#2. eufy Robovac 11s|
Our Best Pick
eufy took into consideration the benefits of a smaller robot when they designed the Robovac 11s and 30. They both have a diameter of 12.8 inches and a height of 2.8 inches, making the products suitable for vacuuming under low furniture.
The major difference in their design is the extra attention to detail eufy gave the Robovac 30 – it was built with a sleeker design than the Robovac 11s.
Battery and Charging Capacity
What’s the use of a robot vacuum if it’s always low on battery and sort of takes forever to charge? Eufy equipped the Robovac 11s and the Robovac 30 with a lithium-ion battery that is packed with as much battery power as 2600mAh.
The robots can last up to 100minutes of vacuuming time ensuring a thorough job is done. The Robovac 11s and 30 take up 5-6 hours of charging to achieve a full charge.
The filter systems of both the Robovac 11s and the Robovac 30 are the same and it consists of High-performance filters and a dual filter layer. eufy designed a system in which a pre-filter does the job of trapping larger sized debris, thereby preventing unnecessary clogging in the robot.
A foam filter is also included to trap smaller dirt particles and dust. The major advantage of this filter design is that dirt of any size or form would not escape vacuuming.
Brushes, Suction Power and Cleaning Systems
Like many other features, the brush design incorporated by eufy in the Robovac 11s and the Robovac 30 are the same. They include 2 sets of side brushes and rollers brushes.
The suction power of the Robovac 11s is 1300Pa which is a step further from previous designs. eufy increased the suction power to 1500Pa on the Robovac 30, which allows the robot to suck up more dirt from rougher surfaces during vacuuming.
The cleaning system for both the Robovac 11s and 30 are the same. Except for the increased Suction Power, there isn’t much difference in cleaning ability between the Robovac 30 from the 11s version.
The cleaning area for both robots is 1292ft/120m, and the height cross for barriers is 0.63 inches. Although both the Robovac 11s and 30 do not support automatic dirt disposal and wet mopping, they are suitable for cleaning all kinds of carpets, rugs and hardwood floors.
Navigation and Mapping Technology
In navigating round the room, Eufy included Infrared sensors that help the robots move around the room. There is also a special technology for mapping across the room or planning its path during vacuuming.
The movement is random with no clear specific course, but the robots manage to cover every inch even if they are to go the entire 1292ft/120m cleaning capacity. The short and slim design also helps the Robovac 11s and 30 navigate under low furniture to ensure thorough cleaning.
The 30 does have boundary strips that you can place on the ground to create “no clean zones.” Those strips prevent the eufy from potentially damaging any valuables.
Control the Robots
The Robovac 11s is controlled with the use of an oval-shaped remote. Similarly, the Robovac 30 is also controlled with the use of a remote.
It was a bit disappointing to find out that neither the 11s nor 30 is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity for mobile app and voice command compatibility.
Eufy recommends weekly cleaning and inspection of its robots, and these include the 11s and 30 versions. All electronic devices require a certain level of maintenance to achieve longevity, the robot vacuums are no exception.
Unfortunately, the robots are not self-cleaning and require manual cleaning to achieve premium results.
A weekly cleaning and maintenance regimen should be adopted for both the Robovac 11s and 30. This includes the consistent emptying of the dust collector after each vacuuming session.
Maintenance also includes general inspection of detachable parts and replacement of the parts if the need arises. The robot is usually flipped over, exposing the features underneath for cleaning. The side brushes, roller brushes and swivel wheel should be detached and cleaned.
- Both the Robovac 11s and 30 have a characteristic of being quiet while vacuuming. The robots are almost noiseless during operation as the sound of the TV could drown the sound of the robot’s motor. The measured noise level is 55db, which still allows you to talk normally, work, and even sleep.
- The Robovac 30 has a dustbin capacity of 600ml which is impressive for robots in its price range.
- eufy equipped their robots with a special feature that includes having automatic docks and recharges when the battery gets low.
- eufy equipped both the Robovac 11s and 30 with BoostIQ technology. This feature is particularly helpful when transitioning through different surfaces. You will need a higher suction power to clean carpets and rugs than you would need on hardwood floors. While cleaning your home, the robots can increase their suction power automatically when it needs to.
Eufy BoostIQ Robovac 11s Pros and Cons
- Short build
- Easy to set up
- Good battery life
- Impressive cleaning results
- BoostIQ technology
- Variety of cleaning modes
- Not equipped with Virtual assistants
- Not equipped with voice or app control
- Not enough scheduling options
Eufy BoostIQ Robovac 30 Pros and Cons
- Short and sleek design
- High suction power
- Boundary strip feature
- Lots of cleaning modes
- Good battery life
- BoostIQ technology
- No app or voice control
- Does not work with Virtual assistants
- Have insufficient scheduling options
Who is Each of the Robovacs for?
You should buy the Robovac 11s
- If you’re looking for a robot with a quiet motor.
- If you want a robot that is budget friendly.
- For a robot with good battery life.
- For a simple robot without complications of voice and app controls.
- If you are looking for a robot that is small in size and can fit under low furniture.
You should buy the Robovac 30
- If you’re looking for a robot with a short and slim build.
- If you are looking for a robot with boundary strips feature.
- For high suction power to improve vacuuming.
- If you are looking for a robot with BoostIQ technology.
As you can see, there isn’t much difference between the features of the Robovac 11s and 30. As the 11s costs less than the 30, I recommend the eufy 11s.
I did mention that there’s a situation where I’d recommend the 30 and here it is.
I have seen the 30 cheaper than the 11s at times in the past, so if you happen to see the 30 cheaper, get the 30.
Having a tough time deciding and want to go through more comparisons? Look for one of the related ones below: